Search Engine Optimisation is the second most important aspect of web based businesses, after content quality. Better SEO means cheaper and better traffic. More traffic directly relates to more money. Webrash.com presents the complete knowledge-base on SEO for all startups and veteran webmasters, to follow and practice. I have tried to explain things as simple as I can with novice webmasters in mind. Some content is reserved to premium members who find free content useful enough for their business. Learn more about memberships here.
- Search Engine Optimisation or SEO-What, why and how?
- 12 SEO practices in brief
- Strategies and tactics
- Over SEO=No SEO- 7 ways we ruin SEO practices by overdoing.
- In-site and off-site SEO explained.
- Rankings and ratings explained- Alexa, Compete, Pagerank
- 20 Tools for SEO every webmaster must know and use regularly
- Selling professional SEO services- Be professional to charge like a professional.
- 10 Points from taglines to analytics codes-Structure of site and SEO
- 8 Image optimisation tips for SEO
- 5 Things you didnt knew about Pagespeed and SEO
- Title to tagging- 12 step guide on post publishing for all-time reference from
- In-site linking- Dos and don’ts
- SEO plugins for wordpress and tweaking them
- Readability and scan-ability matters in recent Google updates
- In-bound and out-bound linking- A once over-hyped term of SEO
- Back-link collection. Is it worthy now?
- 10 Practical tips on commenting on similar niche blogs.
- Check out performance of your SEO work
- Directory submission- Is it necessary?
- Social media SEO. The latest trends in SEO tactics
- Link and get linked- 7 ways to get quality, real back-links.
- Advertising for SEO. Static ads to boost SEO