Almost everyone in the planet with a smartphone and internet connection used whatsapp messenger. It has become so popular that it even replaces regular phone communications now-a-days. Now, to our point. How to use whatsapp as an organiser and easy to access storage and something more? In this guide you will learn how.
Messages including images, documents, audios and text can be sent to someone else via whatsapp. But there is no option to send messages to your own number, to keep documents. But there is another way around.
- Create a whatsapp group with one or two of your friends.
- After creating group, just remove all others participants. (tap and hold their name, once selected, tap the trash button)
- Now, you will be all alone in the group
- You can add images, documents, text and audios to this group and it is visible to you only. Voila !
- Now, you may pin certain messages including important documents so that they wont be deleted accidentally.
You can access this group in your laptop also with some whatsapp extension for chrome or just by going to the link
You may even pin the group itself so that it will stay on top of other messages adding ease of access.
Hope this trick was useful. Feel free to share and ask doubts through comments column below.