Professional quality content writing is absolutely necessary for your blogs, emails, ebooks etc. to make it usable from a buyer’s point of view. Language, grammar, formatting and a lot many aspects are to be given due care for an appreciable result. Here is a list of articles on how to write great content for your business. No need of re-inventing the wheel, just copy the trick and make fresh content in no time. Some articles and content are reserved for members. Learn more about membership plans here.
General writing tips
- 7 Units of content quality- Grammar, spelling, tone, language, emphasis, format and punctuation.
- 6 Point checklist-Is this article necessary? Appropriate? Worthy? Brief? Calls for an action? Informative?
- Write it brief. Edit it to cut down size.
- How to write it scan-able? People don’t read, they just scan.
Post & page content writing
- 20 Title headline hacks you must know for any blog writing
- 7 Tips on keeping up with blog consistency
- 7 Very hard to resist call-to-action writing tips
- 5 Types of call to action techniques (Like to download) you haven’t noticed before
- 5 Hacks to increase Average Time Spent in your site by any visitor
- Affiliate links- 6 ways to add call-to-action links within post.
- WordPress text editor- built-in tools, short-cuts and add-ons you should know
- 10 Tips to avoid procrastination
- Searching for new & fresh topics to write about.
Ebook writing guide
- Basics of ebook writing
- 6 Step practical guide on ebook writing. Dont just plan, do it in time
- 9 Points in creating your first best seller ebook.
- Why give your ebook for FREE DOWNLOAD?
- Writing teaser content to add temptation to buy
- Ideal framework of your ebook- Length, downloadable size, fonts, page-size, file formats etc.
- 10 Points for evaluating the target reader. Will they buy my book?
- Book cover- People DO judge a book by its cover
- Preface, copyright disclaimer,
- Contents page
- 15 Time saving tools you must consider for ebook writing
- Price fixing your ebook- 10 Factors you must consider
- 10 Mistakes to avoid while converting blog posts to ebook chapters
- 20 Mistakes usually made by writers, which you can avoid.
Email writing and marketing
- 7 Sure-to-work methods of collecting emails from your visitors
- First email should be the best email.
- Templates for professional emails
- How to add call to action content in email?
- How frequent should you disturb/help your subscriber with emails?
- How to deal with communication emails from readers?
- Secret recipe Autopilot sequence of emails for promoting sale
Facebook and social media writing
- How often should I post in Facebook page of my blog?
- Writing for your Facebook page
- Call to action through Facebook pages